Are you looking for a fast train to Kratom magics? Are you always in a hurry and have the minimum time to prepare those teas and drinks? Have you heard about the Toss and Wash method of taking Kratom? If yes, then you probably know that it is the quickest way to ingest your Kratom.
What is Toss and Wash Method?
This method is the most straightforward and minimalistic technique of taking Kratom. It involves two steps, as the name suggests:
- Step one involves tossing the Kratom into your mouth.
- Step two involves washing down the magic herb with water or any other beverage of your choice.
The problem that most people face is the vile and bitter taste of Kratom that makes its ingestion difficult for people who are new to this.
A Guide to Classic Wash and Toss method
Here is a simple step by step guide to ace that Wash and toss Kratom ingestion:
- Measure your dose. For beginners, keep the dosage below 2 grams and don’t exceed two amounts a day. For regular consumers, 5 grams is the most recommended dose.
- Keep your beverage ready. Take a glass of water or your preferred drink.
- Place the measured Kratom powder in your mouth with the help of a spoon. Be careful not to swallow or breathe it in.
- Quickly drink your beverage and mix it well with powder in your mouth; this makes it easy to swallow.
- After mixing, drink more of your water or other beverage and swallow it down quickly.
For most consumers, the third step is a relatively hard one. The bitter taste and cinnamon-like consistency make it hard to keep the powder in the mouth the key to avoiding this is to have your beverage ready and drink as quickly as possible.
Practice Makes a Man Perfect
If a couple of the first experiences don’t go well, please don’t despair and give up; after all, we all know Practice makes a man perfect. Only a couple of tries and you will be a master of Toss and wash in no time.
At first, most users feel Nauseous and bitter taste, but with time, you can master the art of ingesting Kratom without even tasting it.
Making Toss And Wash Method Easy
A couple of hacks and tips can make Kratom ingestion very easy. To help you out, we have collected several tips from various sources:
- Take Kratom in small doses. It is better if you split a high amount into small quantities, depending upon your capacity. This splitting will make the infection very easy, and the bitter taste will reduce to a minimum.
- When placing Kratom in the mouth, try to keep it on the upper surface of the tongue. It is comfortable to mix and then swallow Kratom this way rather than when held under the tongue.
- If the taste is too bad for you, and you cannot stand the bitter grainy effect in your mouth at all, try to take beverages that suit you. Many people like Orange Juice to Swallow as it gives a sweet and Sour taste that makes Kratom bitterness almost negligible.
- Ginger is a remedy for Kratom’s nausea. Taking Ginger as a whole or ginger-infused tea helps a lot with nausea and taste.
Why Choose Kratom Toss and Wash Method?
Every method has its own set of Pros and Cons. The thing that steps them apart and makes one superior or inferior to the other is the ratio of their pros and cons: the more the Pros, the more preferable the method.
For the Toss and Wash method of Kratom Ingestion, there are a couple of Pros and Cons:
- The quality that makes this method superior to others is its Fast action; the kratom ingested in this way starts to show wonders in the minimum time possible.
- The Bitter Kratom taste is one of the most concerning things for its consumers. The toss and wash method is the only method that can make Kratom taste negligible as you practice the technique more and more.
- Absorption from the stomach to the body is quick as the capsule breaks down is not required.
The Not So Good
- Cons are mostly associated with new consumers as they find it difficult to ingest quickly. They feel the taste more as the powder form is rawer and if not swallowed soon, can lead to nausea
- The powder form, when ingested in larger quantities, can stick to the back of the mouth and cause Gag reflex or Cough.
These errors are typically related to new users and can be corrected by practice and using the tips given above.
In general, the Benefits of The toss and wash method of taking Kratom are much more than the Cons. So most consumers prefer this method over others.
Consumer Reviews About The Toss And Wash:
Reddit, in our view, is the most authentic real-life user review site. Many people have shared their experiences with the toss and wash method and have handy tips as well.
Some people refer to it as the discomfortless method of taking Kratom.
What Else Can One Wish?
People have said that they felt the minimum taste possible. They explained how they felt it way less by taking it by tossing.
This review explains ” how to take Kratom by Toss and Wash method” with the help of a video to clear out your concepts.
The Modified Mix and Wash Kratom Method
For some people, it is very challenging to stop the dry kratom from splattering all over in their mouths. They can’t control the Toss step of the Toss and Wash. However, for such people, there is a modified version of The Toss and Wash called Mix and Wash Method. This method involves:
- Mix the dose of Kratom in your favorite beverage or water.
- Ingest the mixed solution of Kratom and Beverage.
This way, people can prevent the gag reflex and cough caused by dry Kratom. However, we prefer the Toss and Wash method.
The Toss and Wash and Other Methods to ingest Kratom
There are many other methods to ingest kratom, but why do most people prefer The Toss and Wash method? Comparing different ways can answer this question.
Making Kratom Tea
Many people make Kratom-infused teas and mix them with their brewed coffees. Kratom has a robust taste, even boiling, and adding other herbal teas and coffee cannot mask that. People add citrus and sugars too, but the strong Kratom effect is tough to overcome.
Along with that, boiling and brewing can lead to the loss of many alkaloids that make the essential part of Kratom and are responsible for the heavenly Kratom effects.
On the other hand, The toss and wash method is a simple 5 second ingesting of Kratom in its total pure form, giving the minimal taste and the fastest most strong effects.
Kratom Capsules are a trending way of ingesting Kratom as it is taste-free, and you can just pop a pill and be on your way. This method sounds quite appealing, but the quality of the capsules should be top of the line to avoid any contamination side effects, and the results will be relatively slow as the tablets need to be dissolved first to start absorption and produce products.
It is always better to keep things simple and easy. The toss and wash method is the easiest and contamination-free method that produces fast effects with a minimal bitter taste. You just need to master the art.