Kratom is a medicinal herb getting popularity in the U.S for being the natural and very much inexpensive alternative of therapeutic drugs to relieve chronic pain, soothe and deal with stress, anxiety, insomnia and depression etc. However, despite its magic, it’s hard to take raw since it does not taste great. It may as well make you spit or throw up. Thus to mask the taste, which has the capability to put people off at first, people have now started to put it in food which ultimately solves the only problem it has.
After deciding the right strain for yourself, you are free to decide which food you want to put it into. However, Kratom cookies are really becoming a thing these days because these are undoubtedly delicious and wonderfully make the disagreeable, foul taste disappear.
We have compiled a list of recipes below to make and bake yummy and mouth-watering Kratom cookies. However, before jumping on that, you must know how much Kratom should be used to make them. So keep reading!
The Amount of Kratom to be used in Cookies
The quantity of Kratom you are going to use in cookies depends upon two things; how many cookies you are going to bake and how much Kratom you want each cookie to have. However, under any circumstances avoid using a lot of it and keep the total quantity well under check. One way of doing so is first deciding the total quantity you are going to use, suppose 50 grams and then deciding the number of cookies you want to make, suppose 10. If you want to make 10 cookies in total, then you’d put 5 grams in each.
Kratom Cookies; A Sweet and delicious Way to Take Kratom
Good trends can make life easier and putting Kratom in cookies or homemade recipes instead of tea or taking it raw, is indeed one such trend. Mixing and blending Kratom in cookie dough has given rise to a new, delicious kind of snack which is healthier than most of your snacks. Also it should be noted that incorporating Kratom in any other food recipe DOES NOT in any way influence its effects negatively.
Therefore, some of the best Kratom cookie recipes are given below which will make your mouth water and which you are never going to regret trying. So let’s have a look and send a silent prayer for the well-being of chefs who find such creative ways to make it feasible!
Recipe No: 1
For this recipe you’d be needing some flour (may be 2 cups), some brown sugar (maybe 1 cup), some salt (take half teaspoon approx), some chocolate chips (1 cup again), eggs (two), white sugar (1 cup), baking soda (half teaspoon), butter (half cup), Kratom (as per your need or dose) and some vanilla extract (1 tablespoon approx).
How to Prepare Cookies
- To start the process, first take a bowl and put your Kratom, the flour, the baking soda and salt in it. Do not forget to mix well.
- Next you’d need another bowl to put and mix the both kinds of sugars you have taken i.e. brown and white.
- Now it’s time to melt butter. Do so on low flame and mix well with the sugar you just blended together.
- Put the vanilla extract and eggs in the batter of sugar and butter you just prepared.
- Preheat the oven by this time.
- Now you should have two bowls. Mix the material you have in both together and mix well so that there are no pieces left. To do so we will suggest you do it with the help of hand blender to get a smooth texture.
- Grease the cookie sheet. Now pour the mixture onto it. Don’t forget to set it on a parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies well, up-to 8 to 10 minutes approximately to get a golden brown color. Sprinkle the chips on top.
Enjoy the delicacy you just prepared!
Recipe No: 2
This time, in our second recipe, we are going to tell you the one brown sugar and eggs exclusively for our vegan readers. Yes! We care about you.
The ingredients include 2 cups of flour, half teaspoon of baking soda, two third cup of coconut sugar, 1 and half cup of vegan chocolate chips, half teaspoon of salt, half cup of softened coconut oil, Kratom as per your need and some water.
How to Prepare Cookies
- You’d need two bowls once again. Put Kratom, flour, baking soda and salt in one and mix well.
- Mix coconut sugar, coconut oil and water in the other bowl.
- Put the chocolate chips in your first bowl too.
- Combine the ingredients of both the bowls. You are again suggested to use a mixer.
- Next, pick up your baking sheet and line up the dough balls on top of it (assuming you have already done the pre-heating of your oven).
- This time, let your cookies chill in the fridge for at least an hour before you go for baking them.
Pretty easy one, eh? Enjoy
Recipe No: 3
Have heard about the miracles of ginger? It works like magic to treat nausea which is the reaction to the intake of Kratom in some people. Therefore in this recipe, we are combining both the natural medicines to help avoid this unpleasant effect. Yet the deliciousness of them is an added benefit.
To make them, you will need 260 grams of flour, 150 grams of butter, approximately 10 grams of brown sugar, 5 grams of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder, 1 teaspoon of ginger powder, one egg, a pinch of salt and of course Kratom in your desired amount.
How to Prepare Cookies
- Take a bowl and put flour, baking soda, Kratom, powder of cinnamon and ginger, brown sugar and salt into it. Mix well.
- Put the eggs into it and mix again.
- Add the butter. No need to melt it, just soften it a bit.
- Knead the mixture using your hands till there are no chunks left and its completely smooth.
- Make a ball of dough and leave it in the fridge for an hour at least.
- Cut the dough using mold.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
The delicious cookies are ready to serve.
Other ways to Make Kratom Cookies
There are several ways to make Kratom cookies and each one is more delicious than the other. You can make them with oatmeal, almonds and nuts. Even the peanut butter sounds delicious. You can even use your own recipe with the ingredient of your choice. Just keep in mind that adding your own favorite ingredient or changing the recipe will not change the effects of herb.